Retired Law Enforcement Officers (RLEO)/Off-Duty Officers (ODO)/Executive Protection (EP) Careers
Lead Star Security is seeking Retired Law Enforcement Officers (RLEO)/Off-Duty Officers (ODO)/Executive Protection Officers (EP) to become an integral part of our growing security team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Day & Evening Shifts
- Will be a visible presence of the establishment and/or site ensuring all safety and security procedures are being enforced to ensure the safety and security of all personnel, visitors, and customers.
- Interior and exterior crowd/line control management as specified by management
- Must maintain a calm demeanor even during periods of high volume or unusual events and possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Consistent and quality demeanor; Greets all personnel, visitors, & customers upon entry with a positive demeanor
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting controlled entry
- Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment by observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers, assessment and screening of visitors and personnel.
- Prepare and submit D.A.R.’s and/or Incident Reports in a timely and efficient manner and as directed by management.
- Minimum of 2 years of security experience & 1 year of armed security experience.
- Current CA BSIS Guard Card & Firearm Permit
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must know how to use a Smart Phone with Texting/E-Mail capabilities
- Should be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- High school diploma, GED and/or equivalent
- Provide quality customer service and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Be able to start working immediately
- ODO/RLEO/Military Experience is a plus
- Current First Aid & CPR Certification is preferred
- Baton, OC Spray, and CEW permits are preferred
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standards
- Neat and professional appearance is a must
- Friendly and professional demeanor is a must
- Knowledge of BCC rules and regulations is a must
- Ability to provide quality customer service is a must
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent observation skills and strong ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small group to resolve urgent issue
- Provide precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
“Working for Lead Star Security has helped my grow my career in become a part of something special”
Apply For This Position
Please complete all of the required fields to be considered for a position at Lead Star Security. Thank you!